The Marketplace takes commission, but helps you promote your company and products in return:
- Your rating and position in the list of companies will be higher.
- Your products will have labels to draw customers’ attention.
- Your company will also have a label, if more than 30% of your products can be bought directly from the marketplace.
- You’ll be able to show your advertisements in the marketplace.
- You’ll be able to set up your own Google Analytics tracker.
Customers are more likely to buy a product that doesn’t ask them to go to another website. It’s a matter of trust and extra actions:
- Higher conversion — every saved click saves 17% of conversion.
- The Marketplace’s own licensing system and upgrade server. You’re welcome to use them if you don’t have your own.
- The Marketplace offer API for integrations with your own services.
- We’re planning to check the add-ons that are sold directly in the marketplace. After a successful check, we’ll mark those add-ons and their developers with a special label.
We all know how hard it can be to gain new clients. To help you with this, we send newsletters.
- A newsletter for new clients. It will include add-on reviews, the advantages of buying from the Marketplace, current promotions, your coupon codes and links to applicable products.
- A newsletter for those who bought an add-on. It will suggest other add-ons that they might find useful.